There are lots of fitness trainers in India but no one like Suditpta. Fitness trainer should encourage you and Suditpta knows how to do that.
Name: Sudipta Mondal
Country : India
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/befitwithSUDIPTA/
Let’s ask questions to Sudipta fitness trainer
- How & what was the motivation that made you start yoga?
The ability of this form to bring mental and physical strength.Yoga is a holistic approach towards Fitness and well being.
- Who was your great mentor/teacher?
Deepika Mehta:I took one workshop of her and I was inspired like never before .
- Tell us your practice style and how did you choose your yoga method?
Ashtanga Yoga:This form is very fluid and flows in its nature even though it’s difficult .
- What obstacles has yoga helped you overcome?
Depression,lack of motivation in life,negative thinking.
- Why is yoga so important for the times we’re living in?
Through the practice of yoga, you can become more aware of your emotional, mental and physical health. Yoga is a lifestyle just not a Fitness form and in today’s lives we tend to practice what’s in the trend and not bring a lifestyle change as a whole.Yoga helps in bringing a holistic approach towards our own health.
- How important is meditation to your yoga practice?
If practiced regularly, meditation can yield some progressive results that can be quite beneficial for the students as well as for other people in general. Some proven studies have revealed that yoga and meditation essentially have a biochemical effect on the human body that resembles the benefits of antidepressant and anti-anxiety medications and thus can help a lot to relieve mental tension as well as stress.
- When did you understand you wanted to be a yoga teacher?
2015.after completing my yoga teacher’s training from The Yoga institute,Santacruz.
- What are some of the challenges you’ve experienced as a yoga teacher?
People get bored of practising yoga as they feel it’s a slow process of working on themselves and they want fast results.So to convince them the true meaning of Fitness beyond fancy exercises,took a lot of time.
- What is the most rewarding part of being a yoga teacher?
When students give positive feedback on how they are much more happy positive and peaceful than before with my sessions.
- Do you also execute Yoga Workshops? If yes, which various types of Yoga workshops you do?
Desktop Yoga,Partner Yoga,corporate yoga sessions,wellness retreats .
- Which is better, the gym or yoga? Also, for a person just entering the fitness routine, what should he or she begin with, Yoga or Gym Workout? Why?
Yoga is a great way to take your fitness regime ahead as it also focuses on breathing techniques and just not a set of exercise!
- Can a person learn Yoga by watching Online Yoga Videos? Or do they need a trainer or Guru?
Lot of adulteration has creeped in the fitness industry.And people who havent taken certification or practice yoga themselves have started teaching. As a certified trainer,I will always insist students and clients to learn it from a guru physically rather than following some online vidoes blindly without understanding their own limitations and alignments and having no one in front of them to correct.
- What asanas are preferred for beginners?
Tadasana, vrikasana, trikonasana, navasana, bhujangasana, balasana and many more.
- Should kids be introduced to Yoga?
Yoga practice should ideally begin at an early age, so kids can grow into a well-rounded individual and not come to yoga to fix issues with their body and mind later in life. I often wonder why we wait so long to begin.
- How is your city treating you as a Yoga Trainer? Do you think people are aware of Yoga in your City?
Feedback of my work is good and people are loving my personal and group sessions as well.
- Do you think a Yoga Trainer should be well versed with Social Media? Preferably Instagram?
Yes instagram is a great platform to showcase your work experience and it helps you get in touch with different brands and people.
- How is Will Power connected to Yoga?
Willpower is a muscle that can be strengthened over time and through the body; self-compassion is the foundation needed to strengthen resolve; and a deep connection to the self will set us free. Yoga demonstrates that practicing these three principles will create fertile ground for transforming our most difficult and unwholesome habits.
- Your favourite quote?
Yoga is not about touching your toes,it is what you learn on the way down: JIGAR GOR.
- Your Contact information for public to Start Yoga sessions:
Contact no: 9711013282
Read more about yoga: http://theyogitalk.com/2018/04/27/sudipta-mondal-yoga-mumbai/